Monday, May 01, 2006

Commenting pays off!


Click on the image to go to the place where I won this! And leave a comment there yourself, you never know what you may win!

Also, saw this blog. Good stuff! Stay tuned.

Your thoughts: 4

Blogger palamoor-poragadu said...

ulti link myaan...

remember the fancy customised atlas bicycles with seat covers saying
"Jaanbaaz"
"Jallaad"
"Naalaayak"
(ok, I made the last one up!)

also check this out... same genre!

Rickshaw! by iFaqeer

I will create special sidebar title for these types of links. Suggest a name.

did u see my new post footer?

2:06 PM  
Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

I dont get it at all... tried understanding it 2-3 times this week...

rriyri

3:52 AM  
Blogger Sketchy Self said...

sorry kedar...there's no hidden meanings here. it's just the site that the image links to is a very fun site, i just wanted to send my share of readers there.

twewqp

7:42 AM  
Blogger Gandaragolaka said...

aaah. ok! how dumb!
hang-overs of being in the land of the spree kept haunting me!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home