Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Who'dathunk?

That's right, who would have thunk that I'd have a blog too? I botched up the first invite i got to join a blog, lost my invite to G-mail to the junk mail of a (well-known) miserable mail service and misread a fellow blogger's title in various titillating ways....I guess it only goes to show that eventually "Every blog has his say"...arf, arf!
If you're still interested in what I say, do come back or take a look at my other blog. If not, I guess I'll just run into you through some other blogger (mwahahahaha)!

Your thoughts: 1

Blogger tree said...

I think that this is a funny title about something that we are all trying to do. How do we get to the blogs of others (the hearts of others?!)? Who'dathunk?

A memorable time is one that sleeps in our dreamy heads, until the occasion of recall wakes it and we pulse with emotion.

A memorable becomes interwoven with the expereinces of others, only when we reach out and peck at the grains of life.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home